The Sales Compensation Manual will guide you to easily and effectively create a sales compensation plan that will help:
- Reduce turnover;
- Motivate your sales force;
- Avoid paying out too much or too little to your sales people;
- Instill consistency in how sales people are paid;
- Reward top performers appropriately;
- Make your sales people work harder and smarter;
- Attract and retain top sales talent and encourage poor performers to leave;
- Improve overall job satisfaction among your sales force;
- Elevate performance of your sales staff;
- Align compensation appropriately with effort, productivity and results;
- Increase sales and profits and
- Put in place a plan that is easy to understand and easy to administer.
Whether you are building a straight sales commission plan or one that includes multiple components, this 49 page handbook explains and illustrates the various ways of paying sales people and will walk you step-by-step through the process of creating your own sales compensation structure. It will guide you in creating a plan that will help generate enthusiasm and eagerness to sell more to both existing and prospective accounts.